- Which is the world’s best house?
- Who has the richest house in the world?
- What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
- What celebrity has the most expensive home?
- What is the smallest house in the world?
- Who owns the biggest house?
- Who is the richest man in the world 2019?
- What is the richest house?
- Where is the richest house?
- What is the most expensive phone in the world?
- What is Bill Gates house worth?
- Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
- How big is Oprah’s house?
- Which celebrity has most expensive car?
- Who is the richest famous person?
- Where is the skinniest house in the world?
- What is the oldest house in the world?
- Where is the narrowest house in the world?
- Who lives in the biggest house in the world?
- Is a 5000 square foot house big?
- Who has the biggest house in LA?
Top 10 beautiful house in the world
- Manalapan Residence – Florida, United States.
- Starwood Estate – Aspen, Colorado, USA.
- Clifton 2A – Cape Town, South Africa.
- One Hyde Park Penthouse – London, UK.
- Updown Court – Windlesham, UK.
- Villa Leopolda – Côte d’Azur, France.
- Mirror Houses – Bolzano, Italy.
Which is the world’s best house?
The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- Antilia — Mumbai, India.
- Biltmore Estate — Asheville, North Carolina.
- Safra Mansion — Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Witanhurst London — England.
- Versailles — Windermere, Florida.
- Villa Leopolda — The French Riviera.
- The One — Bel-Air, California.
Who has the richest house in the world?
Most Expensive House: Antilia | Mumbai, India
Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
The most expensive house in the world 2019: Top 10
- Bel Air Spec Manor – $150 million.
- Seven the Pinnacle – $155 million.
- Four Fairfield Pond – $250 million.
- Ellison Estate – $200 million.
- Rutland Gate Mansion – $365 million.
- Villa Leopolda – $750 million.
- Antilia – $1 billion.
- Buckingham Palace – $2 billion.
What celebrity has the most expensive home?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Jennifer Lopez – $28 million.
- Mel Gibson – $29.75.
- Gwen Stefani – $35 million.
- Lori Laughlin – $35 million.
- Celine Dion Jupiter, FL estate – $38.5 million.
- P. Diddy – $40 million.
- Dr. Dre – $40 million.
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith- $42 million.
What is the smallest house in the world?
As Becky Ferreira reports for Motherboard, nanorobotics researchers at the Femto-ST Institute in Besançon, France have built a house that measures just 20 micrometers long, making it the smallest house in the world.
Who owns the biggest house?
|1||175,856||William A.V. Cecil Jr.|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
47 more rows
Who is the richest man in the world 2019?
The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
What is the richest house?
World’s Most Expensive Mansions
- Buckingham Palace, London: $1.55 Billion.
- Antilia, Mumbai: $1 Billion.
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France: $750 Million.
- Witanhurst, London: $450 Million.
- Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco: $400 Million.
Where is the richest house?
Take A Peek At 16 of the Most Expensive Houses in the World
- 1 Buckingham Palace, London.
- 2 Antilia Tower, Mumbai.
- 3 Villa La Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.
- 4 Villa Les Cedres, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France.
- 5 Le Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France.
- 6 The Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco.
What is the most expensive phone in the world?
The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created
- iPhone 3GS Supreme Goldstriker Advanced:
- iPhone 3G Kings Button: $2.5 million USD.
- Goldvish Le Million: $1.3 million USD.
- Diamond Crypto: $1.3 million USD.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot: $1 Million USD.
- Vertu Signature Cobra: $360k USD.
- Black Diamond VIPN Smartphone: $300k USD.
- iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400 USD.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
It’s worth at least $127 million today.
According to the King County public assessor’s office, the property is worth $127.48 million as of this year. Gates purchased the lot for $2 million in 1988. It has 7 bedrooms and a whopping 18.75 bathrooms, according to public records.
Who owns the most expensive car in the world?
Who owns world’s most expensive car?
- Cristiano Ronaldo earns $ 30 million every year at Juventus, so why are we surprised that he just bought the most exquisite Bugatti La Voiture Noire?
- The Bugatti cost Ronaldo ₹85 crores/Rs 850 million ($1,22,68,900).
- Ronaldo already owns 19 cars worth over $4.9 million.
How big is Oprah’s house?
Oprah’s house Maui, which she reaches by her private jet, of course, covers an incredible 163 acres. Her beautiful Maui mansion is set in the idyllic Hana area. Oprah’s Hawaii home is a 21st-century Farmhouse and has more of a personal touch than her other homes, says her decorator.
Which celebrity has most expensive car?
From Maybachs to LaFerrari to Koenigsegg, take a look at some of the most expensive celebrity cars.
- 1Maybach Exelero – Jay-Z. 2Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita – Floyd Mayweather.
- 3LaFerrari 2014 – Cristiano Ronaldo.
- 5Bugatti Veyron Super Sport – Simon Cowell.
- 7Lamborghini Aventador – Kanye West.
- 9Ferrari Enzo – Nicholas Cage.
Who is the richest famous person?
George Lucas tops Forbes list of richest U.S. celebrities
- George Lucas. Net worth: $5.4 billion.
- Steven Spielberg. $3.7 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $1.7 billion.
- David Copperfield. $875 million.
- Sean “Diddy” Combs. $825 million.
Where is the skinniest house in the world?
The Skinniest House in the World (10 Photos)
- Sandwiched between two buildings from two different time periods, Keret House in Warsaw, Poland measures 152 cm (60 in) at its widest point and 92 cm (36 in) at its narrowest.
- Built in 2012, the house was designed by architect Jakub Szczęsny.
What is the oldest house in the world?
First in the list we have a stone house, which is believed to date back to 3500 BC and is thought to be the oldest home in the world. Next is the Palace of Minos, estimated to have been built in around 1700 BC, followed by Villa Almerico Capra, which has roots dating back to 1580.
Where is the narrowest house in the world?
Regarded as the narrowest house in the world, the Keret House is an art installation and structure located in Warsaw, Poland. The building measures 152 cm at its widest point and 92 cm at its most narrow. The Keret House was designed by Jakub Szczęsny, an architect of the architecture firm Centrala.
Who lives in the biggest house in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Is a 5000 square foot house big?
If you’re going strictly by size, you’ll find that there is no general consensus among experts. According to reference.com, a good rule of thumb is 5,000 square feet. Charlie Cheever of quora.com writes, “Technically, realtors term mansions as houses that have at least 8,000 square feet of floor space.”
Who has the biggest house in LA?
Largest houses by floor space
9 more rows