Jobs directly related to your degree include: Building control surveyor.
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Chartered loss adjuster.
- Construction manager.
- Estate agent.
- Estates manager.
- Facilities manager.
- Historic buildings inspector/conservation officer.
- Housing manager/officer.
- Landscape architect.
What jobs can you get with a real estate license?
These opportunities are both challenging and have the potential to be profitable new careers for you!
- Real estate managing broker.
- Commercial real estate agent.
- Real estate investor.
- Residential appraiser.
- Commercial appraiser.
- Property manager.
- Leasing consultant.
- Commercial leasing manager.
1 Feb 2019
Is realtor a good career?
Real Estate is a Great Business
Real estate really is a great career choice. It can be a very difficult career if the training and work ethic fails, but it can be a seriously rewarding career if you are self-motivated, hard-working, honest, and enjoy networking and helping people.
How do I get a job in real estate?
How to Find a Real Estate Agent
- Meet your state’s minimum age and education requirement.
- Take real estate education courses, meeting minimum number of instruction hours.
- Pass the state exam.
- Work under a licensed broker.
- Study your market.
- Have savings on hand in first year on the job.
- Keep learning.
18 Jan 2019
Can you work from home as a realtor?
Yes, real estate agents can work from home, and many do. Others choose to work from the office despite having the option to work from home. Ultimately, it is a question of personal preference with no correct answer. Real estate agents are licensed salespeople for homes and property.14 Feb 2019