Real Estate Jobs That Require A License
- Residential Real Estate Salesperson.
- Commercial Real Estate Salesperson.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Real Estate Property Manager.
- Leasing Agent.
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinator.
- Real Estate Assistant.
- Showing Assistant.
What careers can you get with a real estate license?
Career Information for Jobs that Require a Real Estate License
- Real Estate Sales Agent. This career may appeal to those interested in a sales-oriented role.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Real Estate Title Officer.
- Real Estate Appraiser.
- Real Estate Manager.
What can I do with my real estate license besides sell?
These opportunities are both challenging and have the potential to be profitable new careers for you!
- Real estate managing broker.
- Commercial real estate agent.
- Real estate investor.
- Residential appraiser.
- Commercial appraiser.
- Property manager.
- Leasing consultant.
- Commercial leasing manager.
Is being in real estate a good career?
Becoming successful and making a sustainable income as a real estate broker or sales agent is hard work and, in most cases, requires a substantial commitment of time, effort, and even money. Read on to see whether a real estate career is a good fit for you.
How do I get a job in real estate?
How to Find a Real Estate Agent
- Meet your state’s minimum age and education requirement.
- Take real estate education courses, meeting minimum number of instruction hours.
- Pass the state exam.
- Work under a licensed broker.
- Study your market.
- Have savings on hand in first year on the job.
- Keep learning.
Do Realtors make base salary?
Base Pay Structures
Considered a less usual way of doing business, some brokers hire real estate agents as salaried employees. Such brokers usually pay their agents a regular, modest salary plus a small commission of their sales; commission may be based on other criteria such as customer satisfaction.
Does Keller Williams pay salary?
The typical Keller Williams Real Estate Agent salary is $53,941. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Real Estate Agent at Keller Williams can expect to make an average total pay of $66,200 .