- Which is the best house in the world?
- Where are the most luxurious homes?
- What is the most expensive home in the world?
- What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
- What’s the smallest house in the world?
- Which celebrity has biggest house?
- Who has the richest house in the world?
- What city has the most expensive homes?
- Who owns the most expensive house in the US?
- Where is the richest house?
- What is Oprah’s house worth?
- Who owns the biggest house in the world?
- What is Bill Gates house worth?
- What is the most expensive phone in the world?
- What country has the most expensive houses?
- How big is the biggest house ever?
- Where is the skinniest house in the world?
- What is the oldest house in the world?
Top 10 beautiful house in the world
- Manalapan Residence – Florida, United States.
- Starwood Estate – Aspen, Colorado, USA.
- Clifton 2A – Cape Town, South Africa.
- One Hyde Park Penthouse – London, UK.
- Updown Court – Windlesham, UK.
- Villa Leopolda – Côte d’Azur, France.
- Mirror Houses – Bolzano, Italy.
Which is the best house in the world?
The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- Antilia — Mumbai, India.
- Biltmore Estate — Asheville, North Carolina.
- Safra Mansion — Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Witanhurst London — England.
- Versailles — Windermere, Florida.
- Villa Leopolda — The French Riviera.
- The One — Bel-Air, California.
Where are the most luxurious homes?
10 of the world’s most expensive homes
- The $135 million Beverly House, Beverly Hills, California.
- The $102 million Fleur de Lys Mansion, Los Angeles.
- The $750 million Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-mer, France.
- The $45 million 15 Central Park West, New York City.
- The $89.4 million Kensington Palace Gardens, London.
What is the most expensive home in the world?
World’s Most Expensive Mansions
- Buckingham Palace, London: $1.55 Billion.
- Antilia, Mumbai: $1 Billion.
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France: $750 Million.
- Witanhurst, London: $450 Million.
- Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco: $400 Million.
What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
The most expensive house in the world 2019: Top 10
- Bel Air Spec Manor – $150 million.
- Seven the Pinnacle – $155 million.
- Four Fairfield Pond – $250 million.
- Ellison Estate – $200 million.
- Rutland Gate Mansion – $365 million.
- Villa Leopolda – $750 million.
- Antilia – $1 billion.
- Buckingham Palace – $2 billion.
What’s the smallest house in the world?
Boston Artist Builds ‘Smallest House in the World’ There are tiny houses, and then there’s this most minuscule of domiciles. Dubbed “the smallest house in the world,” it’s part art project, part experimental living. And at 25 square feet, this pad on wheels would challenge even the most open-minded small-home dweller.
Which celebrity has biggest house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- George Clooney – $100 million.
- George Lucas – estimated at $100 million.
- Oprah Winfrey – $88 million.
- Jay Z and Beyonce – $88 million.
- Tom Cruise – $59 million.
- Tiger Woods – $54.5 million.
- Howard Stern – $52 million.
- Cindy Crawford – $50 million.
Who has the richest house in the world?
Most Expensive House: Antilia | Mumbai, India
Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
What city has the most expensive homes?
In the U.S., New York City is the most pricey to live in, followed by San Francisco – however, NYC is only #9 on the world’s most expensive cities.
- New York City, New York.
- San Francisco, California.
- Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Washington, D.C.
- Oakland, California.
- San Jose, California.
- San Diego, California.
Who owns the most expensive house in the US?
The most expensive house ever sold in the U.S. was a $137 million property in the Hamptons. The world record goes to a $300 million French chateau, purchased by a Saudi prince in 2015.
Where is the richest house?
Take A Peek At 16 of the Most Expensive Houses in the World
- 1 Buckingham Palace, London.
- 2 Antilia Tower, Mumbai.
- 3 Villa La Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.
- 4 Villa Les Cedres, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France.
- 5 Le Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France.
- 6 The Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco.
What is Oprah’s house worth?
However, it’s her large estate in Montecito, often referred to as the Promised Land, where she can most often be found. Oprah originally purchased the 42-acre estate for $50 million in 2001. (Today, it’s estimated to be worth $88 to $90 million, according to a 2012 tax assessment.)
Who owns the biggest house in the world?
|1||175,856||William A.V. Cecil Jr.|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
47 more rows
What is Bill Gates house worth?
It’s worth at least $127 million today.
According to the King County public assessor’s office, the property is worth $127.48 million as of this year. Gates purchased the lot for $2 million in 1988. It has 7 bedrooms and a whopping 18.75 bathrooms, according to public records.
What is the most expensive phone in the world?
The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created
- iPhone 3GS Supreme Goldstriker Advanced:
- iPhone 3G Kings Button: $2.5 million USD.
- Goldvish Le Million: $1.3 million USD.
- Diamond Crypto: $1.3 million USD.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot: $1 Million USD.
- Vertu Signature Cobra: $360k USD.
- Black Diamond VIPN Smartphone: $300k USD.
- iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400 USD.
What country has the most expensive houses?
Most Expensive Countries To Live In 2019
|Country||Cost of Living Index||Population 2019|
7 more rows
How big is the biggest house ever?
To find the largest house in the world, we have to travel all the way to South Mumbai, India. Named Antilia, this private home built in 2010 is the largest in the world coming in at 400,000 square feet. It also happens to be a 27-story skyscraper.
Where is the skinniest house in the world?
The Skinniest House in the World (10 Photos)
- Sandwiched between two buildings from two different time periods, Keret House in Warsaw, Poland measures 152 cm (60 in) at its widest point and 92 cm (36 in) at its narrowest.
- Built in 2012, the house was designed by architect Jakub Szczęsny.
What is the oldest house in the world?
First in the list we have a stone house, which is believed to date back to 3500 BC and is thought to be the oldest home in the world. Next is the Palace of Minos, estimated to have been built in around 1700 BC, followed by Villa Almerico Capra, which has roots dating back to 1580.