Where is the biggest mansion in the world?
The biggest houses in the world: Antilia, the Biltmore Estate, and more
- Antilia — Mumbai, India.
- Biltmore Estate — Asheville, North Carolina.
- Safra Mansion — Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Witanhurst London — England.
- Versailles — Windermere, Florida.
- Villa Leopolda — The French Riviera.
- The One — Bel-Air, California.
How big is the biggest mansion in the world?
To find the largest house in the world, we have to travel all the way to South Mumbai, India. Named Antilia, this private home built in 2010 is the largest in the world coming in at 400,000 square feet. It also happens to be a 27-story skyscraper.
Who owns the biggest house in the world?
|1||175,856||William A.V. Cecil Jr.|
|3||100,000||(demolished in 1980)|
|4||97,188||Mo Tianquan (via Research Center on Natural Conservation)|
47 more rows
Whats the most expensive mansion in the world?
World’s Most Expensive Mansions
- Buckingham Palace, London: $1.55 Billion.
- Antilia, Mumbai: $1 Billion.
- Villa Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France: $750 Million.
- Witanhurst, London: $450 Million.
- Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco: $400 Million.
Is 4000 square feet a mansion?
According to reference.com, a good rule of thumb is 5,000 square feet. Charlie Cheever of quora.com writes, “Technically, realtors term mansions as houses that have at least 8,000 square feet of floor space.”
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Jennifer Lopez – $28 million.
- Mel Gibson – $29.75.
- Gwen Stefani – $35 million.
- Lori Laughlin – $35 million.
- Celine Dion Jupiter, FL estate – $38.5 million.
- P. Diddy – $40 million.
- Dr. Dre – $40 million.
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith- $42 million.