Careers in Real Estate
- Analyst – Performing financial analysis and valuation of properties.
- Appraiser – Valuing properties.
- Agent – a sales agent or “realtor”
- Building Inspector – Someone who examines buildings and works with appraisers.
- Commercial Broker – An agent who sells commercial properties.
What are the categories of real property?
Four Types of Real Estate
The most common category is single-family homes. There are also condominiums, co-ops, townhouses, duplexes, triple-deckers, quadplexes, high-value homes, multi-generational and vacation homes.
How many types of property are there?
Under the law, though, there are three categories of property. Most people have two types and some have all three. Real property is land and buildings. Anyone who owns a house or a condo owns real property.
What are the different types of jobs in real estate?
These opportunities are both challenging and have the potential to be profitable new careers for you!
- Real estate managing broker.
- Commercial real estate agent.
- Residential appraiser.
- Property manager.
- Leasing consultant.
- Commercial leasing manager.
- Foreclosure specialist.
- Real estate attorney.
What business type is realtor?
There are three types of entities most commonly used to own real estate: Limited Liability Company, S Corporation and Limited Partnership.