- What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
- Who has the richest house in the world?
- Where is the richest house?
- What is the most expensive house on Zillow?
- What is Bill Gates house worth?
- What is the most expensive phone in the world?
- Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
- What city has the most expensive homes?
- Who is the richest man in the world 2019?
- What’s the most expensive item in the world?
- Who has the biggest mansion in the world?
- Who has the biggest house in LA?
- What phone does Bill Gates use?
- What car does Bill Gates drive?
- Does Bill Gates own a private jet?
Buckingham Palace, London: $1.55 Billion
Although it’s unlikely to come on the market anytime soon, the palatial residence of Great Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II is generally agreed to be the world’s most valuable residence, estimated by Money magazine (among others) to be worth some $1.55 billion.
What is the most expensive house in the world 2019?
The most expensive house in the world 2019: Top 10
- Bel Air Spec Manor – $150 million.
- Seven the Pinnacle – $155 million.
- Four Fairfield Pond – $250 million.
- Ellison Estate – $200 million.
- Rutland Gate Mansion – $365 million.
- Villa Leopolda – $750 million.
- Antilia – $1 billion.
- Buckingham Palace – $2 billion.
Who has the richest house in the world?
Most Expensive House: Antilia | Mumbai, India
Owned by India’s richest man, Mukesh Ambani, the 400,000-square-foot Antilia on Mumbai’s Cumballa Hills is situated in one of the world’s most expensive addresses—Altamount Road.
Where is the richest house?
Take A Peek At 16 of the Most Expensive Houses in the World
- 1 Buckingham Palace, London.
- 2 Antilia Tower, Mumbai.
- 3 Villa La Leopolda, Villefranche-sur-Mer, France.
- 4 Villa Les Cedres, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France.
- 5 Le Palais Bulles, Theoule-sur-Mer, France.
- 6 The Odeon Tower Penthouse, Monaco.
What is the most expensive house on Zillow?
4 Of The Most Expensive Homes Listed On Zillow Right Now
- A striking 18,000-square-foot prize in Beverly Hills, CA, listed for $135 million.
- A $100 million Long Island estate grand enough for Gatsby, himself.
- A jaw-dropping waterfront estate in Wainscott, New York, listed for $95 million.
- A classically elegant full-floor residence in New York City, listed for $86 million.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
It’s worth at least $127 million today.
According to the King County public assessor’s office, the property is worth $127.48 million as of this year. Gates purchased the lot for $2 million in 1988. It has 7 bedrooms and a whopping 18.75 bathrooms, according to public records.
What is the most expensive phone in the world?
The Top 10 World’s Most Expensive Phones Ever Created
- iPhone 3GS Supreme Goldstriker Advanced:
- iPhone 3G Kings Button: $2.5 million USD.
- Goldvish Le Million: $1.3 million USD.
- Diamond Crypto: $1.3 million USD.
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot: $1 Million USD.
- Vertu Signature Cobra: $360k USD.
- Black Diamond VIPN Smartphone: $300k USD.
- iPhone Princess Plus: $176,400 USD.
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Here are the 20 most expensive celebrity homes in the world.
- Jennifer Lopez – $28 million.
- Mel Gibson – $29.75.
- Gwen Stefani – $35 million.
- Lori Laughlin – $35 million.
- Celine Dion Jupiter, FL estate – $38.5 million.
- P. Diddy – $40 million.
- Dr. Dre – $40 million.
- Will and Jada Pinkett Smith- $42 million.
What city has the most expensive homes?
In the U.S., New York City is the most pricey to live in, followed by San Francisco – however, NYC is only #9 on the world’s most expensive cities.
- New York City, New York.
- San Francisco, California.
- Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Washington, D.C.
- Oakland, California.
- San Jose, California.
- San Diego, California.
Who is the richest man in the world 2019?
The 20 richest people in the world in 2019
- Mark Zuckerberg.
- Larry Ellison. Net worth: $62.5 billion.
- Amancio Ortega. Net worth: $62.7 billion.
- Carlos Slim and family. Net worth: $64 billion.
- Bernard Arnault and family. Net worth: $76 billion.
- Warren Buffett. Net worth: $82.5 billion.
- Bill Gates. Net worth: $96.5 billion.
- Jeff Bezos and family. Net worth: $131 billion.
What’s the most expensive item in the world?
These Are the Most Expensive Things in World
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination watch: $55 million.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO: $70 million.
- Bluefin tuna, $3.1 million.
- Antilia, Mumbai: $2 billion.
- Manhattan parking spot: $1 million.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi: $450 million.
- The domain ‘CarInsurance.com’: $49.7 million.
Who has the biggest mansion in the world?
Antilia, a 27-story skyscraper on the pricey Altamount Road in Mumbai, is the most expensive home in the world, valued at upwards of $1 billion. Mukesh Ambani, an Indian business tycoon and multibillionaire, moved into the 400,000-square-foot mansion in 2012 with his wife and three children.
Who has the biggest house in LA?
The 5 Largest Mansions in Los Angeles
- The Spelling Manor. 594 S. Mapelton Drive, Holmby Hills.
- The Pritzker Estate, Beverly Hills. 1261 Angelo Drive. The Pritzker Estate.
- Le Belvedere, Bel Air. 630 Nimes Road. Le Belvedere in Bel Air.
- Alagem Residence, Bel Air. 457 Bel Air Road. Alagem Estate.
- Fleur de Lys, Holmby Hills. 350 N Carolwood Drive.
What phone does Bill Gates use?
In an interview with Fox News Sunday (spotted by On MSFT), Gates reveals he’s now using an Android phone. While Gates doesn’t reveal the exact model, he does note that it has “a lot of Microsoft software” on it, which could suggest it’s a special Microsoft Edition Samsung Galaxy S8 handset with bundled software.
What car does Bill Gates drive?
What Car does Gates Drive? He is known to be a Porsche collector. In his possession are a Porsche 911, a 930 and a rare 959.
Does Bill Gates own a private jet?
Private jet and sports cars
Gates has a private jet — a Bombardier BD-700 Global Express — valued at $30 million, according to Wealth-X.