To be eligible to become a licensed real estate salesperson or agent, you must:
- Be at least 18 or 19 years old (depends on the state)
- Have legal US residency.
- Complete your required prelicense education (find your state’s requirements)
- Pass your state real estate license examination.
How do you become a real estate agent?
Here’s what you need to do to begin a career and succeed as a real estate agent:
- Meet your state’s minimum age and education requirement.
- Take real estate education courses, meeting minimum number of instruction hours.
- Pass the state exam.
- Work under a licensed broker.
- Study your market.
How can I become a real estate agent in UAE?
Follow the following steps :
- You will need to obtain a residency visa. You can obtain it from an employer.
- Apply for RERA’s Certified Training for Real Estate Brokers.
- Attend classes at RERA training center.
- Attend the test and obtain the license.
How much does a real estate agent make?
Overall, real estate brokers and sales agents earned a median income of $50,300 a year in 2018, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). “Median” means that half earned more than this, and half earned less. Top real estate agents make a lot more, and agents who sell one home every few months earn less.
How much does a real estate agent make in Dubai?
The average monthly salaries in the Middle East’s real estate sector is Dh44,392 per month, down slightly (by Dh167 or 0.4 per cent) from 2015. The average salary in the real estate sector, therefore, works out to more than half-a-million dirhams a year (Dh532,704), excluding perks such as bonuses, car, etc.