Can you use a calculator on the Florida real estate exam?
There will be a dedicated section for math questions in your Florida real estate exam that will require the help of a calculator.
The calculator, however, should be silent, battery-powered, and non-programmable.
How do I take the real estate exam?
Real Estate License
- Take a pre-licensing course. Becoming a real estate agent requires time and a financial investment.
- Pass your state licensing exam.
- File a real estate license application.
- Find a real estate brokerage.
- Join the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
How many questions are on the real estate exam?
How long should you study for the real estate exam?
Most states allow about three hours and fifteen minutes to complete the actual exam, though it can differ depending on how your state structures the test. The required courses leading up to the exam can take anywhere from 60 to 100 hours but depends on your individual timeline and ability to complete coursework.